스카이타워 전망대만 가실건가요?
바라보는 것만은 지겹잖아요 !
오클랜드 도심을 온 몸을 내던져서 즐길 수 있는 스카이점프
오클랜드 스카이점프 스카이타워
- 30-40min SkyJump experience at Auckland's famous Sky Tower
- 192 metres jump towards the ground
- Flying suit and full body harness
- FREE Sky Tower pass
- Photo and USB packages are available for purchase after your jump. SkyJump Masters will attach a GoPro camera to your wrist before heading out on the SkyJump Platform 192 metres up that records your jump from start to finish.
- One of New Zealand's most thrilling tourist attractions
- Best described as Base Jumping while attached to a wire
- Fall at approx. 85kph for around 11 seconds
- Perfect activity for the young and old
- SkyJump is open from 10.00am to 5.15pm every day of the year (wind and weather permitting), except Christmas Day, December 25th
- SkyJump times include: 10.15am, 10.30am, 10.45am, 11am, 11.15am, 11.30am, 11.45am, 12pm, 12.15pm, 12.30pm, 2pm, 2.15pm, 2.30pm, 2.45pm, 3pm, 3.15pm, 3.30pm, 3.45pm, 4pm, 4.15pm, 4.30pm, 4.45pm, 5pm and 5.15pm
- SkyJump is located at Auckland's Sky Tower, cnr of Federal and Victoria St, Auckland Cuty, New Zealand
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Lace up shoes
- Adults and children must weigh under 122kgs
- Minimum age is 10yrs
- Children under 15 need to be accompanied by an adult
- People with heart problems should consult their physician.
- Pregnant women are unable to partake in SkyJump for the health and safety of you and your unborn child
- Your friends and family are more than welcome to come along to watch you as you complete your SkyJump. We’ll take them out to our landing platform for no charge where they can watch you glide down and land gracefully on your feet
- If it’s blowing a gale out there (over 70km/hr) or other extreme weather, then the SkyJump does not operate
예약전 웹사이트 상단 T&C 메뉴를 클릭하셔서 웹사이트 예약방법 안내 및 환불 변경 폴리시를 필수 체크해주세요.