Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Bali and journey to Tanjung Benoa to take part in water sports activities such as parasailing, fly fishing and snorkeling. Ride the banana boats, fly boards, jet skis, donut boats or glass-bottom boats, or try your hand at sea walking among many other available adventures.
Next, visit Turtle Island, departing by boat from Tanjung Benoa. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (on your own cost), and then continue to the cultural park of Garuda Wisnu Kencana to see the large statue of the Hindu god Vishnu riding a big, mythical bird. Discover a paradise beach of white sands lapped by clear blue waters and surrounded by cliffs.
Then, go to Uluwatu Temple, one of the 6 key temples believed to be the spiritual pillars of Bali. Renowned for its magnificent location on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above sea level, Uluwatu Temple is definitely one of the top places on the island to watch the sunset. Get panoramic views overlooking the Indian Ocean and see the daily kecak dance performances.
End the day at Jimbaran Bay, where a barbecue seafood dinner awaits you on the beach.
발리 풀데이투어 해양스포츠
- Pick up at your hotel in South Bali area
- Drive to Tanjung Benoa beach, you can take part in watersports activity here
- Lunch at local restaurant (on your own cost)
- Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park
- Visit Uluwatu temple
- Enjoy sunset from Uluwatu
- Dinner at Jimbaran bay
Your day out on the South Bali tour will include:
- Bottled water
- Jimbaran BBQ Seafood Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Departure Days: 7 days a week
- Departure Time: 9:00am
- Main Departure Address: South Bali hotel
- Additional pick up locations and times: Free pick up for hotel in South Bali area
- Tour returns at: 19:00pm
예약전 웹사이트 상단 T&C 메뉴를 클릭하셔서 웹사이트 예약방법 안내 및 환불 변경 폴리시를 필수 체크해주세요.