이 모든 액티비티를 추가금액없이!
* LOCAL FEE $70 별도 (출발당일 드라이버에게 현금으로 지불)
** 상기된 금액은 브리즈번픽업 학생가격입니다. 골드코스트&브리즈번 픽업가능하니 EXTRAS확인해주세요
***룸업그레이드 가능! EXTRAS를 확인해주세요
****12월 24일-1월1일 사이에 여행하시는 분들은 HOLIDAY RATE $20추가있습니다.
모턴아일랜드 1박2일 사파리
WINTER: Thursday, Saturday
SUMMER: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
PEAK SUMMER: 7-Days
- 6am Mantra on View Surfers Paradise, 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise
- 7.15am Hotel Jen, 159 Roma Street, Brisbane
- Enjoy a beautiful cruise across the magnificent Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry. Enjoy air-conditioned comfort with cafe and bar facilities
- Relax on the beach at the Tangalooma Wrecks and have fun in the sun
- Enjoy a fully guided snorkeling tour of the Tangalooma Ship Wrecks (wind, weather & tidal conditions apply)
- Swim with our special “See Thru” body boards, also available to all snorkelers - perfect for beginners and not so strong swimmers
- See turtles, dolphins, coral and thousands of beautiful reef fish
- Picnic lunch on the beach
- Discover the hidden underwater wonders of the Tangalooma Wrecks with our fully guided Transparent Kayaks (weather & wind conditions apply)
- Experience the awesome fish feeding FRENZY in the Transparent Kayaks
- Feel the exhilaration of sand tobogganing at speeds of up to 70km/h
- Experience a 4WD adventure in our 4WD “Tough Bus” as we travel the rugged 4WD tracks of Moreton Island to “The Desert”
- Swim the crystal clear beaches of Tangalooma Beach
- Enjoy one of the world’s most beautiful sunsets over Moreton Bay
- Check into the rustic ‘Castaways Beach Resort’
Night Time Activities
- Night Time Transparent Kayaking, an unforgettable experience (optional activity at extra charge). See colorful fish and coral as our kayaks light up at night with underwater lights. For many, this is a life changing experience and guaranteed to please
- Camp Fire, Sit around a warm camp fire roasting marshmallows and enjoy a few drinks with new friends and mother nature
- 4WD along the magnificent Eastern Surf Beach
- Swim in the naturally bubbling Champagne Polls (conditions permitting)
- Stop and visit the beautifully romantic ‘Honeymoon Bay’ and ‘North Point’
- 4WD in our awesome 4WD Bus to the stunning Cape Moreton Lighthouse and Museum
- Spot Turtles, Dolphins, Sharks, Manta Rays and Whales during Whale Season
- Spectacular views of Moreton Island and the Eastern Beach
- Swim in the breathtakingly beautiful ‘Blue Lagoon’ fresh water lake
- Experience the 4WD adventure as we explore bushland and beaches in our comfortable air-conditioned 4WD buses
- Enjoy a beautiful cruise back to Brisbane on the MiCat Ferry. Enjoy air-conditioned comfort with cafe and bar facilities
- 6.30pm Brisbane
- 7.30pm Gold Coast
Ex Gold Coast - 6am: Outrigger Hotel - 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise (Please be ready to go by 5.50am )
Ex Brisbane - 7:15am: Hotel Jen, 159 Roma St Brisbane (Please be ready to go by 7.00am)
Please Note: Please be ready to go by the departure times, but allow time for your bus to arrive. Unpredictable traffic conditions heading out of Brisbane can slow us down.
Arrive back in Brisbane 6:30*
Arrive back on Gold Coast 7:30*
Please Note: *Return times are an approximation
Extra costs: $70 Local Access and Ferry Fees payable in cash to driver upon departure.
ADD ONE SURCHARGE OF $20 (HOLIDAY RATE) FOR TRIPS DURING EASTER HOLIDAY & DEC 24 - JAN 1.
예약전 웹사이트 상단 T&C 메뉴를 클릭하셔서 웹사이트 예약방법 안내 및 환불 변경 폴리시를 필수 체크해주세요.