Tanah Lot Sunset Tour with Kecak Show and Dinner
Start the afternoon excursion with pick-up at your hotel in South Bali area at approx. 14:00. Drive to the western shore of Bali where the Batu Belig temple is located. Batu Belig Beach remains a natural attraction of interest, thanks to the surrounding rice terraces that add to the lush landscape. There are also many lotus ponds located nearby, which give this beach area a unique look.
Your next destination is Batu Bolong Temple, beautiful Hindu Temple set on the rock, a peninsula stone with a big hole underneath. This temple is located on the right side of Tanah Lot Temple beautifully set on the top corner of rock with breathtaking view of sunset as a backdrop.
Then you will visit Tanah Lot Temple, beautiful Hindu temple located in small rock in the sea and has a magnificent view of sunset.Tanah lot temple always become magnet to tourist for enjoy the amazing vie of sunset and see other tourist attraction such as the Holy snake located opposite the Tanah Lot temple and the holy water located beneath the Tanah Lot temple. You can also enjoy performance of Kecak Dance. And you will enjoy your dinner on the sea side with delicious seafood menu.
A little information for you, please dress and act respectfully as on any temple visit in Bali. Your tour ended when the driver take you back to your hotel.
따나롯 해상사원 께짝댄스 투어 디너포함
- Meet at your hotel lobby in South Bali area
- Go to Batu Belig beach
- Enjoy the beautiful of Batu Bolong Beach
- Enjoy sunset from Tanah Lot
- Watch Kecak dance performance at Tanah Lot Temple
- Dinner will be provided on your return
Your day out on the Great Barrier Reef will include:
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Departure Days: 7 days a week
- Departure Time: 2:00pm
- Main Departure Address: South Bali Hotel
- Additional pick up locations and times: Free pick up for hotel in South Bali area
- Tour returns at: 8:00pm
예약전 웹사이트 상단 T&C 메뉴를 클릭하셔서 웹사이트 예약방법 안내 및 환불 변경 폴리시를 필수 체크해주세요.