Come and enjoy nature with our eco-friendly 2 Day Sailing, Camping and Swimming tour of the beautiful World Heritage Listed Moreton Bay Marine Park and stunning South Stradbroke Island.
모턴베이 마린파크 + 스트래디 아일랜드 1박2일 캠핑
Tour will start at 12:15 PM (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and return at 11:30 AM the following day.
No pickups, client is to follow the instructions below and meet at Boat Ramp north of Seaworld (3 Muriel Henchman Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217) at 12:15pm
- All Foods
- All Drinks
- All Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bag, Liner, etc)
- 2X Snacks and Fruits
- Hobie Tandem Island (Our fun trimaran boat)
- 35L Dry Bag
Seriously, All you need to bring is swimmers; a change of clothes and an adventurous spirit.
- 12:15 PM- Meet up at Boat Ramp north of Seaworld (Main Beach Boat Ramp).
- 20-30 minutes induction and basic sailing lesson from our tour guide.
- 12:40 PM- Leave Main Beach. Set sail along the Nerang River passing the amazing broad water views towards the beautiful World Heritage Listed Moreton Bay Marine Park.
- 3:30 PM- Afternoon Tea, Explore and Swim at Wave Break Island
- 4:15-5:00 PM- Short afternoon sail from Wavebreak Island to Currigee South Stradbroke Campsite.
- 5:00 PM- Setup Overnight Campsite at stunning South Stradbroke Island, full bathroom facilities available.
- 6:30 PM- BBQ Dinner with vegetarian options available.
- 8:00-9:00 AM- Cold breakfast, cereals and fresh fruit.
- 9:00- 11:30 AM- Sail back to Surfers Paradise with bathroom break and snacks along the way.
- Returning at Main Beach Boat Ramp at 11:30AM (the following day)
- Please eat lunch prior to arriving at the Main Beach Boat Ramp at 12:15PM.
- GCCA will provide meal at the following times,
Approximate Meal Times:
Day 1; Afternoon Snacks: 3:00 PM, Dinner: 6:30 PM
Day 2; Breakfast: 8:00 AM, Morning tea: 10:00 AM
All meals will have a vegetarian option available
What to Bring:
The Camp grounds at South Currigee have full shower and bathroom facilities. So make sure to bring a change of clothes, toiletries and a towel.
Each customer will be given a 35L Dry bag to keep their personal belongings clean and dry, including your mobile phone as there is phone reception on the island.
· Sunscreen and hat · Swimmers · Change of cloths · Towe l · Toiletries · Something to keep warm at night · Phone, wallet and keys if you like
Maximum number of people per tour is 7.
*This tour is also weather dependent.
예약전 웹사이트 상단 T&C 메뉴를 클릭하셔서 웹사이트 예약방법 안내 및 환불 변경 폴리시를 필수 체크해주세요.